Sunday, July 24, 2011

Roasted Veggi Lasagna

I found another gem of a recipe to make with your fresh garden picks... this is the best veggi lasagna I have ever had, I will definitely be making it again.  I didn't take a picture of it, but here is the link.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
I made a few changes d/t what I had in my kitchen: I only had the noodles you boil so I boiled them and used them anyway and it turned out fine (my noodles were whole wheat which was also tasty), I used yellow squash instead of egg plant, and I also didn't turn the vegetables over in the middle of roasting, I only had time to roast for 30 minutes, but it turned out just fine.  So There you have it... I hope you all get to try this recipe, I L-O-V-E-D it... the roasting just gives it a great flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment