Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brown Sugar Muffins

I love these muffins! They are seriously the only muffins I ever make. I had a group of friends over today for brunch and I made these muffins and everyone absolutely loved them, even the kids. I originally got this recipe from Natalie but recently got a tweaked version from my friends cooking blog, bakeitandloveit.blogspot.com. Here is the tweaked version.

Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Muffins

Mix:
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg

Add:
2 cups whole wheat flour (you can use white flour)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup milk
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Mix just til blended. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full, and bake @ 375 for 15-20 minutes.  Makes 1 dozen.

1 comment:

  1. These are Brandon's favorite muffins, he can devour the whole dozen in a few bites!

    ReplyDelete