Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chocolatey Butterscotch Goodness & the Pretzel Things...

Not that you REALLY want this recipe but it's the one that keeps popping into my sugar addicts brain.

Chow Mein Clusters
1 c. butterscotch chips
1c. chocolate chips
1 c. chow mein noodles  (I omitted these in a few of the ones I made at Ron & Gwens due to their poison containing gluten and I LOVE them!)
1 c. cashews (it calls for peanuts but who wants peanuts when they could have cashews???)

Slowly melt (in microwave or stove) the chips until all smooth, add the nuts & noodles and spoon onto wax paper.  
Pecan Rolo Candies
As Dillon would say - these are easy peasy...  :)
Put a rolo on top of a pretzel and bake it in the oven 250 for 4 minutes, then put a pecan on top and Voila!


There ya go, gain back all that weight you just lost with your fancy new resolutions.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE chow mein clusters! They are super easy but still so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rolo candies are definately going on my "take to neighbors for Christmas" list for next year! I like "easy".

    ReplyDelete