Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Santa Rosa Chicken Salad

So I check the "Just Cook Already" Blog quite frequently because everytime I do I find a recipe on there that I LOVE.  This week my jewel of a find was this... 

and you can link to it right HERE.  Oh MY is it good... and Tyler LOVED it too... he even said "this can't be healthy, it tastes too good", but it is :)... Mwahahaha. Anyway try it. I dare you. Its really filling too... in my eyes this is a main dish.

Tip: I could only find the 6oz box of Uncle Bens Wild Rice so I used two of those for this recipe... but now I have enough to feed a family of 8 and there is just the two of us... so just eyeball how much of everything you need to make the size salad you want, or if you like leftovers, do what I did.  Also, I halved some green grapes and threw them in and it was a REAL nice addition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment